2014 Year in Review
Part of my list of ideas and hopes for this year is to write and post more frequently than in previous years.
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Enjoyed wonderful meal at Japanese place in Knoxville, then celebrating with family. I was 44.
- What are your strongest memories from this year, and why?
Exhaustion from working so many hours at KIA. Then fear and peace about moving to Hardin Valley. Elation at being with my family so much after being gone too much the previous 14 months.
- What did you do this year that you’d never done before?
Moved older children from their friends.
- What did you want and get?
Wanted to spend more time with family and be involved in the work of God full time.
- What would you like to have next year that you didn’t have this year?
A book written.
- What was your biggest achievement of this year?
Following God’s will to an unknown, unfamiliar place. Also, not taking credit for any of the awesome things He did. That is His glory alone.
- What did you rely on when you were overwhelmed?
The Lord and my sweet wife, Andrea.
- What song will remind you of this year?
When God Has Another Plan sung by Andrea Holloman
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year (not necessarily from the song that reminds you of the year).
“In Your Everlasting Arms, All the Pieces of My Life, I Can Trust You”
- What was your most enjoyable purchase?
Samsung Galaxy S4
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Compared to this time last year, how are you different?
- Compared to this time last year, how are you the same?
Confident that God Can
- What’s a life lesson you learned this year?
I can always trust the Lord.
Based upon questions from RA.